Thursday, March 3, 2011

Accessorize

Accessories -- Something nonessential but desirable that contributes to an effect or result.
Missoni Metallic Patchwork Scarf

 I don't know about nonessential, but I certainly do agree that a properly chosen accessory makes a huge contribution to the overall look of an outfit.  The right accessories can even enhance one's home, showing of the owner's personality. This spring I have my home mostly completed, but I can always use a few new pieces for my wardrobe.  Enjoy some of the finds from various on-line retailers, such as Saks, Nordstrom and others!  And I hope everyone goes out to find new spring essentials. 
Chloe Marci Crossbody Bag

Celine Red Leather bucket bag 
I love this bag!  It's so classic. It comes in blue, but I just love the red for spring and summer.  I'm imagining wearing this bag with white jeans, a grey tank or t-shirt and a simple leather sandal.  It's my obsession. 

As for shoes.  You'll generally see me roaming around in either a cute pair of flats or a great wedge.  I'm only 5'4" and I figure that gives me license to wear something that makes me taller.  
Balenciaga Wedge

Manolo Blahnik Mani
Chloe Canvas Espadrille

Jimmy Choo Cube Platform Wedge

Surface to Air Canvas & Suede Boot       

No comments: